We work with a vast range of conditions and difficulties, to break unwanted habits and dependencies; as well as simply the desire to improve or enhance performance.
Below are examples of some of the problems or issues we work with:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Panic attacks/disorder
- Phobias – e.g. fear of flying, travel anxiety, fear of heights
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
- Sleep disturbances
- Digestive system disorders, e.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Smoking cessation
- Pain management
- Weight Loss
- Performance Anxiety and Enhancement, e.g. work, sports, stage performance
Most of our work is undertaken with individuals, but we also work with couples. We provide services to people across the age spectrum and have worked with many children and young persons.
We also work with a range of mental health problems, in agreement with GP’s and/or mental health practitioners already involved in an individual’s care; with the consent of the client.
Besides our affiliation with BABCP and BSCH, we are both registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, and are bound by both codes of practice respectively.